- 2 cups cooked rice
- 75g prawns, deshelled and deveined
- 1 egg
- 200g Ayam Brand Processed Peas
- 1 small carrot, diced small
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks spring onion, sliced fine
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon AYAM™ Light Soya Sauce
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Tuna Chunks in Mineral Water 150g
Heat up the wok with some oil on high heat. Once wok is hot, fry the garlic until fragrant. Then add in the prawns and the tuna and stir-fry further.
Add in the carrot, the peas, and the rice quickly and continue to stir fry. Make sure that the rice chunks are all broken down using our wok spatula. Then, pour the soy sauce and stir fry evenly to coat everything.
Push the rice aside and break the egg in the middle of the wok. Use the spatula's edge to scramble the egg and mix it well with the rice.
Add in spring onions and season with salt and pepper. Remove the wok from heat.
Scoop the tuna fried rice onto a plate and decorate with slices of red chilli. Garnish with slices of cucumber and tomatoes on the side
We can also serve with prawn crackers if we wish to add in crunchiness.