About 12 pieces
Prep Time: 30 mins Cooking Time 20 mins
- 300g chapatti flour
- 50g margarine
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fish curry powder
- 200ml water
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Flakes Spicy Tuna in Olive Oil (with oil) or 1 Ayam Brand™ can Chilli Tuna Light
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fish curry powder
- 2 stalks fresh coriander, chopped
- Mix flour, curry powder and salt and rub in margarine. Slowly add in water and knead into smooth dough. Cover and let it rest for 10mins.
- In the meantime, mix tuna with olive oil, curry powder, coriander and onions.
- Divide dough into 12 balls and roll it out to ½ cm thick, sprinkle some tuna mixture onto the dough, cover with a piece of baking paper and roll it out thinly. Repeat until the ingredients are used up.
- Heat a non-stick pan or chapatti pan to cook chappati. Serve hot with curry or chutney dip.