Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
• 1/3 cup Ayam Brand™ Red Curry Paste
• 500g beef fillet, diced into 2cm pieces
• 200ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
• 200ml water
• 100g cabbage leaves, chopped into small pieces
• 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
• Basil leaves, to garnish
Heat a wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add Curry Paste and beef, stir-fry until beef is browned and coated in paste. Stir in coconut milk, water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 min. Add cabbage and kaffir lime leaves, cook for a further 5 min until the beef is tender. Garnish with basil leaves. Serve with steamed rice.
Tip - Add more water if sauce becomes too thick.