- By entering this promotion, Entrants agree to abide with these rules and regulations.
- The Promoter is Clouet Trading Pte Ltd.
- The promotion commences on 1st of July 2017 and closes on 31st of August 2017.
- All entries must be received by 31st of July 2017, 23:59.
- This promotion is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Singapore.
- Employees and families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Participants below 18 years of age should seek parental consent before participating.
- You will need to take a video or a picture of yourself finishing a whole can of Ayam Brand™ Fire-Hot Chilli Tuna and share this video/picture on Instagram and/or Facebook using the hashtag #AyamOnFire.
- Extra points for fun videos will be awarded!
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- There will be 5 winners who will each receive one year worth of Ayam Brand™ products and a dinning voucher for two at Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant (Halal) @Furama RiverFront.
- Dinning vouchers are worth $136 each.
- Participants can only win once.
- Winners will be selected by the Promoter.
- Winners will be contacted between 1st to 15th of September 2017.
- More information about Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant at www.furama.com/riverfront/Dining/Kintamani-Indonesian-Restaurant.
- Winners will be notified via private message and will be required to provide the Promoter or its agency with their full name, identification number, country of residence, and any other required form of identification.
- All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entries incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules are subject to disqualification.
- By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and decisions of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with similar value without prior notice.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The Promoter will have the right to publish details about the winner (e.g. name) for promotional purposes without prior notice.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination.
- By taking part in this draw, you understand and accept without condition that the Promoter may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal and/or external marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit, whilst according your privacy and confidentiality with the highest priority.