- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 can Ayam Brand Tuna Flakes in Water, drained
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 chesnut mushrooms, sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 olives, pitted, sliced
- ¼, sliced into rings
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Handful of shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Defrost the puff pastry - by either leaving it in the fridge overnight, or taking it out into room temperature for 4-5 minutes.
- Fold in ½" of each side on itself to create a crust, and prick the rest of the base. Blind the bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Once ready, remove from the oven and lower the temperature to 180ºC. On the pizza, spread a layer of tomato sauce on the base before adding the rocket leaves, sprinkling of tuna flakes, mushrooms, tomatoes and olives. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle cheese all over the pizza. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes, or till the cheese melts.