8 pax | 1 hour
- 250 g oatmeal cookies, crushed, unsweetened
- 50g butter, melted and cooled
- 6 sheets gelatin
- 300ml condensed milk
- 330ml AYAM™ coconut milk
- 100g grated coconut
- 200ml heavy cream
- 100g Canned mango puree
- 1 fresh mango, sliced
- Combine butter with crushed oatmeal cookies.
- Make a base in a round cake mold.
- Place in the fridge for a few minutes while preparing the pudding.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water for a few minutes. Then drain and dissolve in 6 tablespoons of boiled water.
- In a separate bowl, combine condensed milk, coconut milk, grated coconut, cream, and the gelatin already dissolved in the water.
- Add mango pieces on the cookie base then pour the coconut mixture over.
- Put in the fridge no less than 4 hours or until it solidifies.
- Before serving, top the whole thing with mango puree and remove the cake mold.