- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Mackerel Fillet in Olive Oil, keep oil
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 cucumber, cut into large chunks
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup olives
- 2 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 4 tomatoes, cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- In a small bowl, drain the olive oil from the can of Mackerel Fillet.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add the tomato chunks, cucumber adn drained cheakpeas.
- Pour in the red onion, olives and the crumbled feta cheese. Mix everything.
- Sprinkle some ground pepper. Mix again.
- Serve them on a plate and add mackerel on top of salad, and enjoy!