Makes 4 servings
- 50 g green beans
- 50 g red beans
- 100 g black eye peas
- 2 litres water
- 150 g organic coconut sugar
- 200 ml coconut milk
- Wash and drain the mixed beans.
- Place in a large pot with the water and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer until the beans are soft.
- Add sugar to taste and simmer until sugar dissolves. Stir in coconut milk and turn off the heat.
- Leave mixture to cool completely before filling into individual ice lolly moulds.
- Freeze overnight, and serve on a hot day!