Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time 15 mins
- 1 can Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, retain olive oil for cooking
- 1 tbsp whole bean taucheo
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 red chilli, chopped
- 100ml water
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce to taste
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 stalk spring onions, sliced
- Heat up oil from sardines in a pan and fry garlic till fragrant. Add in taucheo and chilli and fry for 2 minutes. Next, add in water, oyster sauce and season to taste with salt and sugar.
- Stir in sardines and let it braise gently until sauce thickens slightly. Lastly toss in spring onions and serve hot with rice.