4-5 pax | 8 hours
- 1 cup fresh coconut meat (optional)
- ½ cup Ayam Brand coconut milk
- ¾ cup coconut water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup grated coconut
- Blend 1 cup chopped tender coconut meat, coconut milk and coconut water into a smooth paste.
- Refrigerate for 20 mins before you beat the cream.
- In a large bowl, add cold heavy cream and beat cream until it forms firm peaks. Be careful not to over-beat.
- Add the prepared coconut paste to the whipped cream. Fold with gentle strokes in one direction.
- Stir in condensed milk and mix until combined. Fold in gently.
- Add remaining ½ cup chopped coconut to the ice-cream base and fold gently.
- Freeze ice-cream until set, around 6-8 hours.
- Serve with your preferred toppings!