Makes 4 servings
- 150 g tin Ayam Brand™ Tuna Flakes with extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 sheets wholemeal tortillas
- 200 g grated cheese (mixture of parmesan and mozzarella)
- ½ avocado, thin slices
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- black pepper and salt to taste
- 1 red chilli, chopped (optional)
- Mix tuna, lime juice and onion. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- On medium-low heat, place a tortilla sheet on a non-stick frying pan.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese and tuna mixture on half a side of the tortilla.
- Place the avocado slices and more grated cheese on top of the tuna mixture, then fold gently.
- Keep the quesadilla on the pan until slightly golden brown.
- Flip on to the other side and do the same, or until cheese has melted.
- Cut the quesadilla into triangles and enjoy with a light leafy salad.