Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time 10 mins
- 1 can Tuna Omega 3
- 80g shallots, finely sliced
- 1 small turnip finely sliced in strips
- 4 chilli padi, finely sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, finely sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, seeded and finely sliced in strips
- 1 small carrot, peeled and finely sliced in strips
- 1 stalk fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 4 pcs kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 100g gula Melaka
- 50ml fish sauce
- 50ml water
- Juice of 2 large limes
- Boil gula Melaka and fish sauce over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves and sauce is a little syrupy. Set aside to cool.
- Toss all ingredients with sauce and serve chilled or immediately.
- You can add in some roughly chopped roasted groundnuts for more texture.