5-6 Pax | 20 Minutes
- 100g can Ayam Brand™ Tuna Chunks in Olive Oil
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 12 pcs wonton skins
- ¼ cup thinly sliced pickled ginger
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1 small daikon/white radish
- ½ tbsp black sesame, roasted and cooled
- ½ tbsp white sesame, roasted and cooled
- ½ pink grapefruit or pamelo (flesh only)
- 120g store bought seaweed
- Thick plum sauce
- Chinese five spice powder
- Ground white pepper
- Cut the wonton skins into strips and deep fry. Leave it to cool.
- Shred the carrot, white radish and cucumber.
- Arrange the vegetables, mushroom and pink grapefruit or pomelo segments around the salad bowl. Add the tuna as the centerpiece.
- Top the vegetables with pickled ginger and the fried wonton skin.
- Sprinkle ground white pepper, sesame seeds and the Chinese five spice powder.
- When it’s time to toss, drizzle some thick plum sauce on top!