- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Ayam Brand Coconut Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, sliced in half down its length
- Desiccated coconut
- Maple syrup
- Heat some oil on a small pan and cook the banana, sliced side down. Cook till fragrant and slightly browned, flip and cook the other side. Once cook, set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, sieve the dry ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and coconut milk together till well incorporated. Pour this into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well. The batter should be thick but spreadable.
- Add the cooled grilled banana into the batter and mash in with a fork. Mix well.
- Ladle a scoop of the batter onto an oiled and heated pan. Once it starts to bubble, flip over to the other side and cook till golden brown.
- To serve, top with your favourite berries or cut fruit, dust with desiccated coconut, and drizzle with maple syrup!